1. Accomplished application form 2. Photocopy of PSA-Authenticated Birth Certificate (Filipino or Dual Citizens); Authenticated Birth Certificate (Foreign Students) 3. Three (3) pieces identical and recent 2x2 colored picture with white background (wearing white polo with collar) 4. One (1) piece long plastic envelope 5. Two (2) pieces long brown envelope 6. Official receipt of payment for the entrance exam
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR:
A. BS Nursing All applicants must not be older than 25 years old.
B. Transferees (Filipino or Dual Citizens): 1. Slots are open for First Year Level only (new curriculum) for BS Nursing and BS Physical Therapy. 2. Slots are open for Second Year Level (old curriculum) for BS Medical Laboratory Science/BS Medical Technology, BS Psychology and BS Radiologic Technology programs. 3. General Weighted Average of 2.50 (BSPT) and 3.00 (BSN/BSMT/BSP/BSRT) for all subjects taken in previous school. 4. Certified True Copy of Grades/Scholastic Records/Transcript of Records.
C. Foreign Students: 1. Original and photocopy of study permit/student visa issued by the Bureau of Immigration. 2. Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) I-Card. 3. Original and photocopy of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Certificate/Certificate stating English was used as a medium of instruction issued by school head from student’s country of origin. 4. Certified True Copy of Grades/Scholastic Record/Transcript of Record or its equivalent.
Note: Transferees and Foreign Applicants are required to proceed to the Chinese General Hospital Colleges Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office for preliminary assessment of academic status prior to entrance examination application.
1. Secure an Application Form at Chinese General Hospital Colleges (CGHC) or download an application form from college’s website: www.cghc.edu.ph. 2. Fill out an application payment slip at the CGHC Guard House. 3. Pay the non-refundable application fee of three hundred pesos (Php 300.00) for Filipino or Dual Citizens and five hundred pesos (Php 500.00) for Foreign Students at the CGHC Cashier’s Office. 4. Present the official receipt to the CGHC Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office and submit all necessary requirements. 5. Secure examination permit. 6. Take the entrance examination on the scheduled date. Examinees are requested to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. Late comers will be rescheduled. Proceed to the Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office for rescheduling.
Note: • Bring two (2) pencils and the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PERMIT. No permit, no examination. • The result of the entrance examination will be posted on specific dates as scheduled/announced. • Crediting of subjects taken for transferees from the Allied Health Science field will depend on specific programs. Diagnostic examinations for certain subjects may be given by respective programs. • Result of entrance examination is valid for one (1) academic year only.
1. Qualified examinees will be scheduled for Interview Screening. 2. The following requirements are needed during the interview: For Senior High School Graduates: • Photocopy of Certification from the school stating that the applicant belongs to the present graduating batch (if still enrolled) or Photocopy of Certificate of Graduation (if graduated) with the specific track and strand taken. • Senior high school graduates of other tracks and strands need to enroll Enrichment Subject/s for AY 2018-2019 • BSN - Physics, General Chemistry • BSPT - Physics, General Chemistry, Biology • BSRT - Physics, General Chemistry, Biology 3. Final list of Qualified Applicants for Admission will be posted on specific dates as scheduled/announced.
1. Applicants who passed the entrance examination and interview screening are required to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable fee of Php 3,000.00 (includes reservation fee of Php 2,000.00 and medical examination fee of Php 1,000.00) at the Cashier’s Office. 2. The reservation fee will be deducted from the full tuition fee upon enrolment. 3. Successful applicants who failed to pay the reservation and medical examination fees on the dates given will forfeit their admission to the college and the slot will be given to other applicants. 4. Reservations beyond/after the specified schedule period will depend on availability of slots. 5. Changing/shifting of course/program will not be allowed after the payment of reservation fee.
1. Secure X-ray Schedule and Permit at the Cashier’s Office. 2. Proceed to the X-ray Department (3rd floor, New Building, CGHC) as scheduled. Chest X-ray must be completed prior to the scheduled day of physical examination. 3. Present the Chest X-ray result and Hepatitis B immunization record/certificate (if with prior vaccination) to the College Physician at the College Clinic (Ground floor, Student Activity Center, CGHC) on the scheduled day of physical examination to secure Medical Examination clearance. 4. Secure a request for HBsAg screening and/or anti-HBs titer test from the Clinic.
Submit the following requirements at the Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office after completion of medical and physical examination:
A. For Senior High School Graduates of the current school year and previous school years: • Original and photocopy of Senior High School Report Card (Form 138) • Original and photocopy of recent (dated on or after graduation) Certificate of Good Moral Character • Original and photocopy of Certificate of Graduation with the specific track and strand taken • Original PSA-Authenticated Birth Certificate (Filipino or Dual Citizens) • Original and photocopy of Medical Examination Clearance issued by the College Physician • HBsAg screening and/or anti-HBs titer test results • 1 piece 2x2 colored photo with white background (wearing white polo with collar) • Accomplished ID Application Form
B. For Transferees: • Original and photocopy of Certificate of Transfer Credential • Original and photocopy of recent (dated on or after graduation) Certificate of Good Moral Character • Original PSA-Authenticated Birth Certificate (Filipino or Dual Citizens) • Original and photocopy of Medical Examination Clearance issued by the College Physician • HBsAg screening and/or anti-HBs titer test results • 1 piece 2x2 colored photo with white background (wearing white polo with collar) • Accomplished ID Application Form
C. For Foreign Students: • Same requirements for Senior High School Graduates or Transferees • All documents, except Medical Examination clearance issued by the College Physician, should be authenticated by authorized heads from school/country of origin or legal residence.
1. Admission Slip shall be issued upon submission of complete requirements for enrolment. Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be accommodated for admission. 2. Date and time of enrolment is indicated in the admission slip. Please come on the specified date and time. Enrollees who failed to come on the specified date and time will be accommodated during the schedule for late enrolment. 3. Reminders for enrolment are printed at the back of the admission slip. 4. Foreign students will be required to pay non-citizen fee per semester/summer in the amount of US$ 250.00 for resident aliens and US$ 500.00 for non-resident aliens.
Note: In case of loss of admission slip, secure a second copy from the Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office.