● Go to https://linktr.ee/CGHCAdmissions or https://bit.ly/applycghc or scan the QR code to register.
2. Create Account
● Create your account in the CGHC School Automate to have your temporary student number.
3. Payment Processing
● Pay the non-refundable and non-transferable Processing Fee (₱500.00 for incoming First Year students and ₱200.00 for incoming Grade 11 students) through a bank deposit or bank transfer to our bank accounts or pay directly at our Accounting Office. The test permit will be sent to your email address once payment for the processing fee has been validated.
Note: For online payments, wait for payment validation (2-3 days).
● Present your test permit and take the entrance examination on the specified scheduled date in the Test Permit.
● Applicants who passed the entrance examination are required to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable fee (₱3,200.00 for incoming First Year students and (₱2,000.00 for incoming Grade 11 students) over the counter at the CGHC Accounting Office.
6. Medical Examination
● Laboratory and physical examination schedules will be sent to your email address by the Accounting Office.
7. Submission of Enrollment Requirements
● Submit the requirements at the Guidance, Counseling, and Testing Office after completion of the medical examination.
A place of congruence for diverse learners pursuing distinctive dreams.